Since 1980, we have been involved with many renovations which have incorporated modifications for universal accessibility, enhancing the daily lives of our clients. These renovations include:
- CAPS, Healthy Home & ADA Compliant Renovations
- Installation of Assistance Handrails and Seating
- Installation of ADA Compliant Showers and Tubs
- Installation of Variable Height Countertops and Surfaces
- User Specific Renovations
- And much more!
Our expertise combines compliance of the Fair Housing Act Accessibility Guidelines and the ADA with styling that seamlessly blends with your home and personal style.
For ideas and options on universal design styles, please visit the website of our preferred vendor, Best Bath Systems or contact us for a free consultation.
Certified Aging-In-Place Specialists (CAPS) on Staff:
The Remodelors Council of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) in collaboration with the NAHB Research Center, NAHB Seniors Housing Council and AARP developed the Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS) program to address the needs of consumers who want to make their house a home for a lifetime – regardless of one’s age, or functional abilities.
A Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist is specially trained in:
- The unique needs of older people
- Home modifications that can help people continue living independently in their homes longer
- Common remodeling projects
- Solutions to common barriers.
CAPS professionals have been taught the strategies and techniques for designing and building aesthetically pleasing, barrier-free living environments. The CAPS program goes beyond design to address the codes and standards, common remodeling projects and their costs, product ideas and resources needed to provide comprehensive and practical aging-in-place solutions.